Are your toenails fit for summer?
Introducing Keryflex Nail Restoration
If you have been concerned about the appearance of your toenails over summer and would like a medical solution, then Eastern Foot Care has just the thing. Introducing Keryflex Nail Restoration that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails.
Keryflex is applied within our clinics by our trained podiatrists providing instant enhancement of the damaged nails appearance. The advantages of the Keryflex system include:
- Enables cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifugal treatments
- Natural look and feel
- Allows flexibility of the nail with the natural movement of the foot and toe
- Allows for the damaged nail underneath to continue to grow naturally
- Non porous with moisture unable to penetrate between the natural nail and the prosthetic nail
- Compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying skin or nail
- Unaffected by acetones, nail polishes or detergents
The procedure is similar to a dentist bonding a tooth where a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light and then bonding the material to the nail. Once the resin is bound the podiatrist will then smooth and shape the nail. A sealant is applied which is then UV cured to make the nail non porous and non permeable.
Click here to contact us now to get your toenails fit for summer
Named as one of the top 10 innovations in Podiatry Today